• E17 Art Trail no 153b – Vestry House Museum
Thrilled to be showing my Trousseau project on home turf at the Vestry House Museum in Walthamstow – the area’s former work house, and now local history museum and home to the local archives.
Waltham Forest is London Borough of Culture 2019 which is being celebrated with the Ways of Seeing programme which has prestigious artworks from the Government Art Collections shown at venues across the borough. I am super lucky that I get to show my work alongside that of Cornelia Parker OBE RA and Dame Rachel Whiteread.
You can download a map showing all the Ways of Seeing artworks and locations here.
And download a map of the E17 Art Trail here.
Head to my press page for more information.
• E17 Art Trail no 80– open house
Waltham Forest is the first London Borough of Culture and I am thrilled to be back on my old home turf, showing at an open-house with talented textile artist and ecologist, Lynda McDonald.
• Oxted Art Fair,
Saturday 4 May 2019, 10.30am to 4.30pm. Oxted Community Hall, Church Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 9NB.
• Liberty Specialty Markets Art Award 2018-19, 20 Fenchurch Street, London
One of seven artists selected for this new award, with work displayed at the Liberty Offices for one year.
• Winter Art Fair, 155A Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HX
7 – 9 & 14 –15 December 2018, Group Show – painting, prints, ceramics and glass
• Sisters & Friends, 155A Kings Road, London SW3 5TX
2 – 4 November 2018, LondonCP8 group show with special guest artists
• Denbies Wine Estate, London Road, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6AA
6 – 12 August 2018 Group show
• Example on Tour, Oxmarket Gallery, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1YH
3 – 15 July 2018 Group show with East Grinstead art group, Example
• The Art Academy, The Former Newington Library, London SE17 1RS
6 – 8 July 2018 Graduation show following three years of study
• National Trust Treasures, National Trust Standen, West Sussex, RH19 4NE
1 Feb – 15 April 2018 Solo show of painted portraits of the volunteers at this Arts & Crafts house
• Exposed, Islington Arts Factory, London N7 0SF
15 – 30 Sept 2017 Group show with LondonCP8
• Pintar Rapido 2017, Chelsea Old Town Hall, London SW3 5EE
29-30 July 2017 Weekend outdoor painting event & show
• Exhibit Here Summer Open, Menier Gallery, London SE1 1RU
24 -29 July 2017 Open show
• National Trust Standen, West Sussex RH19
10 & 21 July 2017 Painting demonstrations as part of Contemporary Crafting month