• Paper Trail, Maidstone Museum St Faith’s Street, Maidstone
28 Mar-28 Sept 2020 Looking forward to being part of this exhibition over the summer and seeing what my fellow artists have produced in response to an exciting brief POSTPONED – new dates to follow
• ING Discerning Eye, Mall Galleries The Mall, St James’s, London SW1
14-24 Nov 2019 Excited to have had work selected by Kwame Kwei-Armah for this juried show
• E17 Art Trail no 153b – Vestry House Museum *EXTENDED TO 4 AUGUST 2019
11-16 June 2019 My Trousseau project was on home turf at the Vestry House Museum in Walthamstow – the area’s former work house, now home to the local archives.
See my press page for more information about my Trousseau project for the art trail.
• E17 Art Trail no 80
1-9 June 2019 Open house with textile artist and ecologist Lynda McDonald.
• Oxted Art Fair Oxted Community Hall, Surrey RH8 9NB.
4 May 2019 Local selling fair
• Liberty Specialty Markets Art Award 2018-19 20 Fenchurch Street, London
One of artists selected for this new graduate award, with work displayed at the Liberty offices for one year until July 2019. *WINNER EXPERT PANEL VOTE, £5,000 prize
• Winter Art Fair 155A Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HX
7-9 & 14-15 December 2018 Group Show – painting, prints, ceramics and glass
• Sisters & Friends 155A Kings Road, London SW3 5TX
1-4 November 2018 LondonCP8 group show with special guest artists
• Denbies Wine Estate London Road, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6AA
6-12 August 2018 Group show
• Example on Tour Oxmarket Gallery, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1YH
3-15 July 2018 Group show with art group Example
• The Art Academy The Former Newington Library, London SE17 1RS
6-8 July 2018 Graduation show following three years of study
• National Trust Treasures National Trust Standen, West Sussex, RH19 4NE
1 Feb-15 April 2018 Solo show of painted portraits of the volunteers at this Arts & Crafts house
• Exposed Islington Arts Factory, London N7 0SF
15-30 Sept 2017 Group show with LondonCP8
• Pintar Rapido 2017 Chelsea Old Town Hall, London SW3 5EE
29-30 July 2017 Weekend outdoor painting event & show
• Exhibit Here Summer Open Menier Gallery, London SE1 1RU
24-29 July 2017 Open show
• National Trust Standen West Sussex RH19
10 & 21 July 2017 Painting demonstrations as part of Contemporary Crafting month