• Healthcare Heroes, online at Google Arts & Culture
It’s a real honour to be part of this online exhibition, created in collaboration with Paintings in Hospitals. It features paintings from Tom Croft’s brilliant initiative Portraits for NHS Heroes, complete with the stories behind the faces and the masks.
• Paper Trail Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone
NEW DATES: 25 Aug 2020 – 27 Feb 2021 So excited to be part of this exhibition and can’t wait to see what my fellow artists have produced in response to an exciting brief. Find out more about the project here and download a list of exhibitors and projects here.
• ING Discerning Eye Mall Galleries, The Mall, St James’s, London SW1
14-24 Nov 2019 Excited to have had work selected by Kwame Kwei-Armah for this juried show.
• E17 Art Trail no 153b
11-16 June 2019 My Trousseau project was on home turf at the Vestry House Museum in Walthamstow – the area’s former work house, now home to the local archives.
*EXTENDED TO 4 AUGUST 2019
See my press page for more information about my Trousseau project for the art trail.
• E17 Art Trail no 80
1-9 June 2019 Open house with textile artist and ecologist Lynda McDonald.
• Oxted Art Fair Oxted Community Hall, Surrey RH8 9NB.
4 May 2019 Local selling fair
• Liberty Specialty Markets Art Award 2018-19 20 Fenchurch Street, London
One of artists selected for this new graduate award, with work displayed at the Liberty offices for one year until July 2019. *WINNER EXPERT PANEL VOTE, £5,000 prize
• Winter Art Fair 155A Gallery, 155A Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HX
7-9 & 14-15 Dec 2018 Group Show – painting, prints, ceramics and glass
• Sisters & Friends 155A Kings Road, London SW3 5TX
1-4 Nov 2018 LondonCP8 group show with special guest artists
• Denbies Wine Estate London Road, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6AA
6-12 Aug 2018 Group show
• Example on Tour Oxmarket Gallery, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1YH
3-15 July 2018 Group show with art group Example
• The Art Academy The Former Newington Library, London SE17 1RS
6-8 July 2018 Graduation show following three years of study
• National Trust Treasures National Trust Standen, West Sussex, RH19 4NE
1 Feb-15 April 2018 Solo show of painted portraits of the volunteers at this Arts & Crafts house
• Exposed Islington Arts Factory, London N7 0SF
15-30 Sept 2017 Group show with LondonCP8
• Pintar Rapido 2017 Chelsea Old Town Hall, London SW3 5EE
29-30 July 2017 Weekend outdoor painting event & show
• Exhibit Here Summer Open Menier Gallery, London SE1 1RU
24-29 July 2017 Open show
• National Trust Standen West Sussex RH19
10 & 21 July 2017 Painting demonstrations as part of Contemporary Crafting month