• E17 Art Trail no 153b – Vestry House Museum *EXTENDED TO 4 AUGUST 2019
11-16 June 2019 Showing my Trousseau project on home turf at the Vestry House Museum in Walthamstow – the area’s former work house, now home to the local archives.
Waltham Forest is London Borough of Culture 2019 and, as part of those celebrations, the Ways of Seeing programme is exhibiting prestigious artworks from the Government Art Collections at venues across the borough. I was super lucky to show my work alongside that of Cornelia Parker OBE RA and Dame Rachel Whiteread.
• E17 Art Trail no 80
1-9 June 2019 Open house with textile artist and ecologist, Lynda McDonald.
• Oxted Art Fair Oxted Community Hall, Surrey RH8 9NB.
Saturday 4 May 2019 Local selling fair
• Liberty Specialty Markets Art Award 2018-19 20 Fenchurch Street, London
One of seven artists selected for this new award, with work displayed at the Liberty Offices for one year, until July 2019.
• Winter Art Fair 155A Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HX
7-9 & 14-15 December 2018 Group Show – painting, prints, ceramics and glass
• Sisters & Friends 155A Kings Road, London SW3 5TX
2-4 November 2018 LondonCP8 group show with special guest artists
• Denbies Wine Estate London Road, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6AA
6-12 August 2018 Group show
• Example on Tour Oxmarket Gallery, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1YH
3-15 July 2018 Group show with East Grinstead art group, Example
• The Art Academy The Former Newington Library, London SE17 1RS
6-8 July 2018 Graduation show following three years of study
• National Trust Treasures National Trust Standen, West Sussex, RH19 4NE
1 Feb-15 April 2018 Solo show of painted portraits of the volunteers at this Arts & Crafts house
• Exposed Islington Arts Factory, London N7 0SF
15-30 Sept 2017 Group show with LondonCP8
• Pintar Rapido 2017 Chelsea Old Town Hall, London SW3 5EE
29-30 July 2017 Weekend outdoor painting event & show
• Exhibit Here Summer Open Menier Gallery, London SE1 1RU
24-29 July 2017 Open show
• National Trust Standen West Sussex RH19
10 & 21 July 2017 Painting demonstrations as part of Contemporary Crafting month